Thursday, January 1, 2015

Silent Night



A silent night …..
Sat in the moon light, quiet and bright,
The feeling of delight,
The weather is so calm,
And so are the thoughts warm.
As the cold breeze made my blood clot,
Memories bygone knocked my broken heart.
My labels grace, splendor and touch,
Still makes me feel as such.
The time together we spent,
Persists as an enduring lament,
The indelible charisma of hers,
Imbibed in me as a curse,
Perceiving her presence all day and night,
Thinking of her in might.
In the wink of an eye all I lost,
Remained aloof to sustain the past,
Never can I forget her in life, for she was the one, who was supposed to be my wife.
Let my beloved soul stay in everlasting peace and harmony, no matter leaving me forsaken in this eternal world of agony.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERGREEN POSTS