Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mahatma Gandhi My Inspiration



Mahatma Gandhi is my role model and inspiration. He is my guiding light and has shown me the right path to choose in life.

He included everyone in his movements like “Jan aandolan satyagraha” and fought for independence against the British regime. His intelligence is seen in all his nonviolent movements. He was humble enough to leave his job abroad for his mother. He was courageous and confident in fighting the Britishers. He was truly a mahatma as he fought for equality among individuals without any discrimination. Mahatma Gandhi was thus a leader and not a ruler. Apart from this he inspired me in many other ways that help me shine in life. Inspiration has created many great personalities. It is a method through which people tend to realize their meaning of life and success.
           
Here is a short poem on how Mahatma Gandhi has inspired me:

Inspiration leads to aspiration,
Like my true life creation,
From Bapu,
It catches our attention.
To succeed in our destination,
Which has truly happened in my life by a meaningful mission,
of a Bapu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERGREEN POSTS